Sea Hawk Event is well known for its very high quality for organizing big fat weddings and also known for its unique ideas, impeccable design thinking and flawless execution amongst its elite clientele and beat the competition as Professional Wedding Planner to deliver our best services to our clients. A wedding by Sea Hawk Events ensures unique menus designed for each ceremony, gorgeous choices of indoor and outdoor venues, comfortable accommodation for your guests, and an expert team that thrives on making every detail of the event extravagant, elegant and lively
We at Sea Hawk Events Pvt. Ltd., focus on credibility, reliability & intellect. We are one of the leading event brands in Delhi India who work pan India and abroad and i feel privileged to say that we are one of the top 20 companies of India .. We believe in creativity at its best along with new, innovative and stupefying ideas to meet the customers need and expectations. We are one of the best theme makers, designers and planners who believe in delivering the best of both the worlds making the whole event look like a dream come true.
You think it., and we do it. We pay immense attention on our prestigious client’s need and choices.
As wedding is a one time affair, we always think that it should be jaw dropping for our client and their esteemed guests. Present in this industry since 15 years i think unique , out of the box and innovative plans and ideas. Inspite of the fact that we agonize a cluster of problems & hinderances like a clients appeals and arrogation, commitments etc and it is not easy or facile but we try our best to cooperate and find the best possible solution.
I believe, each individual works for money, we being a human also work for the same in order to meet our needs but each work is not done to feed our breads. I want more and more people to get connected, associated and proceed with us as we believe that building relations are important & decisive.
A saying states-Yes, I can do it but only I can do it, is a myth so I, being a founder affirm this and for that, I want and had been always wanting support & brace of my vendors, team, friends and industry which we know and understand utterly so I, on behalf of Sea Hawk Events Pvt. Ltd. want to cohere and take this event industry to a next level spreading our mission and vision all over and along with the exceeding and best of services and behaviour and like always would deliver the best of my work and talent that i can for my honourable clients and friends .
COVID-19. Wedding planning
While weddings may be smaller, the grandeur of the Indian wedding will far from pale. The rise of intimate, micro-weddings (though none the less lavish) has the wedding industry believe the ''big fat Indian wedding'' might have a long wait before it makes an appearance.
Technology is allowing couples to get married and have their family and friends attend their ceremonies over Zoom calls. Over 500 people can attend a celebration in this manner even if they are miles away. Many couples have embraced the concept of intimate weddings after the sudden outbreak of COVID-19
What would change? in COVID-19. Weddings
"Taking safety into consideration, international pre-wedding shoots and destination weddings might take a back-seat depending on how the global scenario changes in the coming months. At present, couples are discussing weddings within their home city. Some are also planning on making road trips to places near their home city,
"Domestic destinations for weddings will be the norm with limited access or restrictions to international travel in the foreseeable future. Destinations that can be reached by road will be preferred to guarantee the safety and social distancing in a post-pandemic era. Unarguably the spend on destination weddings will be limited owing to limited international options."
As and when things return to normalcy, weddings will slowly but surely become the quintessential elaborate gathering as always, planners are certain. Couples will focus on venue sanitization, frequent disinfection of common facilities and hygiene while serving guests, and prefer open, larger venues to ensure social distancing
1. LOCATION. (For local or destination both)
2. VENUE WILL BE READY UNDER TO COVID-19 GUIDELINES. (Venue layouting, planning, )
3. MASK & GLOVES WILL COMPULSORY.
5. THERMAL SCREENING.(it is mandatory for everyone to undergo Thermal screening )
6. E – ticket entry (you have to scanebarcoad for entry)
7. E – INVITATION (invitation will send through e invitation on their phone so they will mentally prepare)
8. AROGYASETU APP. (you have to download this app to your phone )
9. SEATING ARRANGEMENT.(sealed from front to end , all seats will have senitized)
11. A SEPRATE MEDICAL ROOM (a seprate medical room will be there with a doctor.)
12. EVERY GUEST WILL HAVE TO SHARE THEIR TRAVEL HISTORY
13. A COVID -19 TEAM WILL BE THERE.( covid 19 team will be there who will see the security , safety going proper not.)
4. WEAR PPE KIT (who will check guest on the entry gate will wear a PPE kit.)
16. SENITIZING TUNNEL (which use to be metal detector before like that there will be sanitizing tunnel they have to go through it.)
17. DEVIDE INTO 2 PART. (Guest will be divided into 2 groups according to timetable for example guest A will be attend this event 11 am to 5 pm. And guest B will be attend 5pm to 11 pm we lldevide into their pax.)
18. ENTRY & EXIT WILL BE DIFFERENT. (There will be seprate entry gare or an exit gate.)
19. SOCIAL DISTANCEING. (We will follow social distance on everywhere to avoid gathering of the people
20. Whatever things will come have to sanitize
· BANQUET SETUP BY VENDOR.
· Item to be delivered in the cooling off zone only
· Sprayed with sodium hypochlorite after unloading
· Leave items untouched to 2 hours minimum
· Any extra packaging material sent back in vendor truck
· Event team leader/banquet manager to ensure strict control over contract staff movement ,PPE gear important
· Electrostatic sanitization of all completed vendor setup in ball rooms before each function
· Thermal scanning of all entrants of the hotel .thermal cameras at entrance.
· High pressure cleaning of exterior walls, gates of both guest and team entrance. Scheduled with enhanced chemicals
· Staggered medical examination of all team members for next 3 months.